Show: April 7, 2013:
- Is is safe to give stimulants to healthy children?
- Are kids eating fewer calories?
- Are teens and young adults getting access to mental health care?
- Can pregnancy permanently change feet?
- What are the benefits of an expanded Medicaid program?
- Why is the millennial generation so stressed?
- View all topics for the week
Checkup: Can pregnancy permanently change feet?
Neil Segal, M.D., and researchers found that women lost some of the height in their arches during and after pregnancy. This may be due to the additional weight carried during pregnancy. Additional research may show that arch support during pregnancy can prevent problems arch problems down the road.