Show: February 17, 2013:
- How is Doctors Without Borders reducing African childbirth mortality?
- Quit smoking by 44, or else!
- Multiple brain surgeries may increase odds of survival
- Is medication non-compliance costing you?
- Xtreme eating
- Are boys entering puberty earlier than ever?
- Doc Chat: Parents and contraception
- View all topics for the week
How is Doctors Without Borders reducing African childbirth mortality?
Interview: Betty Raney, M.D., former Indianapolis OB/GYN.
Betty Raney, M.D. speaks with Sound Medicine about her six-month Doctors Without Borders project in Sierra Leone, Africa. While in Sierra Leone Dr. Raney helped provide emergency obstetric services to mothers in need.